Main Tabs

5.5.12

Jewelry Jam

I'd been on the mailing list of Of A Kind for a short while, viewing the feed of (affordable!) images go by, waiting for inspiration to strike.  And then it happened. Bang! Impulse buy! What have I done?!

I found myself a week or two later eagerly waiting the postman.  Then came the Trikolori bracelets by Fay Andrada.
 
The set of copper, brass and silver bracelets make a variety of geometric shapes, depending on how they fall around your wrist.  They come with a delightful jingle-jangle sound.


While I was at it, I thought I should add to my Pearls Before Swine obsession collection, and as a variation of the theme, got two thin silver rings and a gold one for good measure.  I did not get the extra tiny silver ring on my upper ring finger (restraint!)...a rose gold version is surely for next time!