Main Tabs

19.7.14

BK-NYC

Crossing the Canadian/US border by car, the border patrol agent asked me where I was going.
I replied : "New York." 
To which he said: "You are in New York."
Why do I always get the snippiest guards?
Fighting the urge to roll my eyes, I said, New York City.
We were then waved through.
 a bike ride that took us from the Brooklyn Bridge to delicious pizza at Roberta's
.
 loving some NYC architecture on Lafayette
.
 water taps at La Colombe supporting Coffee For Water and Charity Water non-profits
.
Betten adorned doors outside the McKittrick Hotel

My trips to New York are always quickies, a couple of days max, and never enough time to see all your friends (sorry!), go to a gallery or two, shop, or see a show. This time around chilling with my sister was key, exhibits lost out (sorry!) and considering I haven't seen a show in NY since I was seventeen, Sleep No More (finally!) won out big time.