Main Tabs

30.4.12

En Masse Salon Masse

Your favourite art collective and mine, En Masse, presented individual works at the show Salon Masse at Galerie Pangée.  It was a great opportunity to see the different styles, approaches and techniques of the artists, but I think I got there before the tags went up and wasn't able to identify most of the art.  Below are some images from the opening night and some of my favourite pieces from the show.

 Signage and vernissage detritus.

A canvas by (?) in the black and white En Masse styleeeeze.

 
I love this piece! The portrayal of the classic casse-croute/snack bar/fast food joint signage says: 'dead meat.'  The paint/collage on wood panel was pretty awesome too! Feel free to clue me in, if you know who are the artists.  *update: casse-croute=earthcrusher, rad*

I would like this on my wall please.  I can sense a return visit to the gallery...

In the category of: 'I wish I had an empty corner in my flat to put a giant can of maple syrup' is this amazing piece by whatisadam
I wish, I wish, I wish...

A view of the salon hanging of the works on the wall.